Integrated Mastless Cat® Motor Grader
The Caterpillar Motor Grader group is excited to announce our new Cat GRADE with 3D, integrated mastless system, from the factory. The new integrated mastless grade system is an optional selection on our 140/150/160 (formerly M3’s). The integrated mastless system is installed and calibrated from the factory on new machine orders. Retrofit kits are also available for customers’ fleets through SITECH Northland for 12/140/150/160 M1/M2 and M3 models.
- The integrated design allows for a lower profile and more visibility and maneuverability compared to the mounted masts.
- Without the masts you will no longer have to take off sensors, cables and masts in order to do slope work.
- The cab mounted system significantly reduces the potential for component damage, theft and eliminates the need for daily removal.
- E-Fence will prevent the moldboard from contacting the tires, step ladders, and the circle eliminating potential damage to the link bar.
- Cross Slope Auto is an optional factory integrated system. Cross slope auto requires no additional infrastructure, base station, design files or data radios.
- The operator manually controls one side of the blade while the other side is automatically controlled to maintain the preset cross slope, reducing operator fatigue.
- The operator can increase the efficiency and productivity up to 50% through reduction in time, fuel, and passes.