Trimble® Earthworks v2.4 Firmware Update
- "Measured Data" is replacing the “Work Order” terminology in Earthworks.
- Earthworks now contains interactive sliders for adjusting offset values both horizontally and vertically.
- Access “Plan View” in the Point Manager Screen to easily select the correct point(s) the first time.
- Select 3D Lines from the Horizontal Guidance menu when using 3D Lines Design.
Also included in this update is the option for operators to define the direction of travel on Single 3D machines that report no Forward Neutral Reverse.
Earthworks is now available for Soil Compactors!
- Compact surface material to target pass count information and record the compaction measurement value (CMV), plus monitor material volumes placement for the project via WorkOS integration
- Soil and subsurface material compaction measurement for single smooth drum and pad foot rollers.
- Achieve increased durability, stability and load-bearing capacity, enhancing the constructed surface lifespan.